The Law Offices of Jason Louie, P.C.
1. The State Bar of California: SENIORS & THE LAW — A GUIDE FOR MATURING CALIFORNIANS
The guide addresses a number of issues confronting seniors, including:
- Finances and debt
- Social Security and insurance
- Housing and caregiving
- Elder abuse/elder fraud
- Grandparents' rights
- Divorce and remarriage
- Estate planning and legal services
2. The State Bar of California: DO I NEED A WILL?
What is involved in creating a will? Who has to sign it? Answers to these and other questions are offered in this pamphlet about how to create a will.
3. The State Bar of California: DO I NEED A LIVING TRUST?
A living trust can help you plan your estate, but how does it work? We offer tips on how to create a trust and what it should include.
4. A Place for Mom: San Francisco Senior Living Resources
Those who are looking for senior living in San Francisco will find options ranging from affordable group settings to high-end, resort style adult communities. With its distinctive neighborhoods, abundance of public parks and natural beauty, San Francisco is the perfect place to call home.
5. The State Bar of California: KIDS & THE LAW: AN A-TO-Z GUIDE FOR PARENTS
Kids and the Law addresses a number of issues important to parents of minor children, including:
- drugs and alcohol
- dress codes
- children's privacy
- juvenile court
- crime (graffiti, weapons, fighting, etc.)
6. The State Bar of California: WHEN YOU TURN 18: A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR TEENAGERS
When You Turn 18 addresses a number of issues important to young adults, including information about laws related to:
- hate crimes
- the Internet
- jury duty
- military service
7. California Courts: Small Claims
Learn about going to small claims court, using instructions and guides to help you with your case. Also learn about trying to resolve your dispute out of court, and get answers to frequently asked questions.